Amnion Therapy in Buffalo, NY
Dr. Jack Bertolino is taking hair restoration, aesthetics and sexual rejuvenation for men and women to the next level with regenerative medicine. Discover the regenerative power of amnion-derived regenerator cell therapy. Dr. Bertolino is one of the premier doctors in all of New York State to offer amnion therapy. He is proud to offer patients in Buffalo, Williamsville, Batavia, Rochester, and the surrounding areas this groundbreaking therapy.
What is Amnion Therapy?
It is the use of human biologicals to develop biological related products that will foster regeneration and healing for many conditions. It contains natural factors, called growth factors, for site-specific use to modulate inflammation, reduce scar tissue, and enhance local healing. Growth factors are powerful agents that our bodies produce to signal cells to come to the target site, help the site to heal, and help your own cells regenerate the damaged tissue.
There have been many different growth factors, specialized cytokines and enzyme inhibitors identified in our amnion-derived therapy. All the amniotic membrane tissue is donated by healthy consenting mothers undergoing scheduled Cesarean sections during normal,
healthy childbirth. All tissue donors are tested for infectious diseases, like the testing done for blood donation. The amniotic membrane then undergoes a validated proprietary process to thoroughly cleanse and preserve the tissue.
How does Amnion-derived Therapy Work?
Amnion Therapy takes advantage of the body’s ability to repair itself. Dr. Bertolino will inject amnion-derived fluid into the affected area. These growth factors stimulate the release of the body’s own natural regenerator cells and have anti-inflammatory properties, similar to corticosteroids.
While steroids provide a decrease of inflammation and pain, regenerator cells actually restore degenerated tissue while providing pain relief. The growth factors in our amnion-derived fluid injections replace damaged cells in your body. Additionally, they contain hyaluronic acid, which lubricates joints and tendons, easing pain and helping to restore mobility.
What is Amnion Therapy used for?
Amnion-derived fluid can be used for a variety of treatments throughout the body. Dr. Bertolino of Smooth Solutions Medical Aesthetics specializes in Williamsville, NY specializes in Amnion Therapy for:
- Hair Restoration – The amnion-derived allograft fluid creates a rich cellular environment that can help cells regain its regenerative ability it once lost. The results can lead to increased hair count and thickness.
- Microneedling – The combination of microneedling and amnion-derived allograft fluid can help regenerate collagen, repair facial blemishes, skin tightening and provide a more youthful appearance.
- Male Sexual rejuvenation AND Enhancement – Enhance sexual performance and pleasure with a P-Shot, more commonly known as a Priapus Shot. Improve overall vascular function, nerve sensitivity in the penis and erectile function. Whether you suffer from poor vascular health, nerve degradation, anxiety or side effects of medication, you can use PRP (platelet rich plasma) from your own blood to inject into the penis for a more vigorous sex life.
- Reported benefits: A solution to erectile dysfunction Synergy with Testosterone & Viagra/Cialis Therapy Improved Sexual Stamina, Libido, and Sensitivity Improved Strength and Intensity of Orgasms Increased Penis Length & Girth 10-20% while improving appearance
- Vaginal Rejuvenation – Significantly enhance your sexual life with our V-Shot for non-surgical vaginal rejuvenation. Age, childbirth, or even menopause can decrease sensitivity and sexual confidence. The V-Shot is an all-natural, non-invasive procedure that revitalizes vaginal and clitoral function, dramatically improving sensitivity for optimal sexual response. This in office procedure uses platelet rich plasma from your own blood and is then re-injected into the areas of the clitoris and upper vagina. The V-Shot also helps decrease urinary incontinence and increases natural lubrication
- Reported benefits: Increased Sensitivity Stronger orgasm Increases sexual desire More frequent Orgasm Increased vaginal lubrication Decreased pain from intercourse Decreased urinary incontinence
**Most patients experience maximum benefits in 3-4 weeks after treatment**