Smooth Solutions Medical Aesthetics offers safe, surgical and non-surgical dermal fillers to help reduce wrinkles caused by acne, age, and sun exposure. These procedures can be performed quickly with minimal discomfort and downtime.
What are Dermal Fillers?
Dermal fillers are designed to fill and enhance areas of the face enhancing collage stimulation, thereby giving back needed volume that is lost over time. There are 3 categories 1) Hyaluronic acid fillers (Restylane, Juvaderm, Belotaro, Retylane Silk, Restylane Lyft) 2) Calcium based fillers (Radiesse) 3)Poly-L-Lactic acid (Sculptra). Filler choices are dependent on where and what areas you are going to fill. Not all fillers are approved or appropriate for all areas. Sculptra is a bit of a different animal in that it builds a facial matrix over time and can last 3 years, most fillers last 9-12 months. Fillers are not a substitute for Botox products or face lifts, remember we are talking about building volume in depleted areas of the face, not tightening skin.
At Smooth Solutions we use CosmoFrance microcannulas to better sculpt the face. The microcannulas give more even distribution and better symmetry, as well as decrease pain and downtime dramatically, you can read more about the CosmoFrance Dermasculpting Microcannulas here. Our pricing is very competitive and we discount if clients buy multiple syringes.
The Dermal Fillers we Offer
- BELOTERO BALANCE® Dermal Filler Specially designed to integrate into your skin and mold to your distinct facial contours. Belotero adapts within the skin for soft and even correction. The versatility of the product makes it strong enough to handle deep treatment areas such as nasolabial folds (smile lines around the mouth), yet soft enough to treat more delicate areas such as vertical lip lines (thin lines that appear above the lip line).BELOTERO BALANCE® Dermal Filler is made of a material called hyaluronic acid or HA. HA naturally exists as a component of your skin. By binding to water, it fills in wrinkles and folds, allowing immediate and smooth correction.
- Radiesse® is an FDA-approved dermal filler used to correct facial lines and wrinkles like nasolabial folds. Made of calcium-based microspheres suspended in a water-based gel, Radiesse is injected into the skin through a simple and minimally invasive procedure. It gives immediate, visible improvement to folds and wrinkles, and provides long-lasting and beautiful results. The effects of Radiesse may last a year or more. Radiesse also stimulates the body to produce new collagen.
- BOTULINUM TOXINS
- DYSPORT AND XEOMIN – FDA TREATMENTS FOR FROWN LINES AND FACIAL WRINKLE
- Sculptra Aesthetic – is an FDA-endorsed injectable that assists in regenerating lost collagen, which is a fundamental source of facial aging. This procedure is frequently used to address nasolabial folds, also known as smile lines, that emerge between the nose and the mouth. Additionally, Sculptra is used to soften the lines framing your mouth, often referred to as marionette lines or laugh lines, and chin wrinkles. Sculptra Aesthetic can correct these facial folds and wrinkles for over two years.
Restylane Family of Dermal Fillers
Fillers that are more compliant with facial expressions and look more natural. Great for lips, cheeks, nasolabial folds, and under eyes.
- Restylane Lyft – for wrinkle reduction and more fullness in the cheeks. Lyft helps reduce signs of aging and adds a more youthful look to the face.
- Restylane Silk™ is a safe and natural cosmetic dermal filler that restores volume and fullness to the skin to correct facial wrinkles and folds, such as nasolabial folds. Restylane is the only cosmetic dermal filler made of non-animal based hyaluronic acid, a natural substance that already exists in the human body. The effects last up to 9 months.
- Restylane Defyne – for more volumizing to lips, smile lines and cheeks. Defyne uses the new Xpres Han technology to give more flexibility to the face for a more natural look.
- Restylane Refyne – Refyne is thinner great for tear troughs around eyes. Refyne uses the new Xpres Han technology to give more flexibility to the face for a more natural look.
Watch the Sculptra Aesthetic video below!
For more information on the dermal fillers we offer in Buffalo, NY call us at (716) 633-6100.