At Smooth Solutions Medical Aesthetics, we offer Nutrametrix Supplements for male and female sexual wellness procedures, as well as for weight loss. Some of the products we carry include:
- NutraMetrix Isotonix OPC-3: Isotonix Supplements mixed with water get into the system faster, giving better blood levels and energy. They work faster and are more efficient.
- Heart Health Cardiovascular Maintenance
- Prime Time Performance for Men
- Prime Feminine Female Support Formula
- NutraMetrix Vitamin D Kit
Click the link below to shop the products, and contact our office to learn more.
Scientific studies show that dietary supplementation and proactive health maintenance can contribute to overall health and well- being. Sometimes a busy lifestyle doesn’t allow you the time to get the proper nutrition from foods alone.
Smooth Solutions Medical Aesthetics is proudly now offering NutraMetrix Custom Health Solutions. We understand that your health is not a one size fits all. NutraMetrix offers an assortment of vitamins and minerals supporting our male and female sexual wellness procedures along with supplements that target some of the biggest weight challenges.
NutraMetrix Isotonix products are scientifically formulated with the perfect balance of fructose, d-glucose, citric acid, potassium bicarbonate and other ingredients to ensure that they are isotonic the moment they enter your body.
The novel delivery technologies are utilized to enhance bioavailability and efficacy in all isotonic capable powders, tablets and gel caps.
Isotonic, which means “same pressure,” bears the same chemical resemblance of the body’s blood, plasma and tears. All fluids in the body have a certain concentration, referred to as osmotic pressure. The body’s common osmotic pressure, which is isotonic, allows a consistent maintenance of body tissues. In order for a substance to be absorbed and used in the body’s metabolism, it must be transported in an isotonic state.
Isotonix dietary supplements are delivered in an isotonic solution. This means that the body has less work to do in obtaining maximum absorption. The isotonic state of the suspension allows nutrients to pass directly into the small intestine and be rapidly absorbed into the bloodstream.
With Isotonix products, little nutritive value is lost, making the absorption of nutrients highly efficient while delivering maximum results.
Products we are currently offering in the office and through our online portal are listed as the following, but not limited to:
- Nutrametrix Isotonix OPC -3
- NutraMetrix Prime Time Performance for Men ( with Horny Goat Weed)
- Nutrametrix Heart Health System including Advanced LipiTrim Ultra, Essential Omega III Fish Oil, & TriActiv
- NutraMetrix Isotonix Vitamin D with K2
- NutraMetrix TLS ACTS – Adrenal, Cortisol, Thyroid & Stress Support Formula
- NutraMetrix Prime Feminine Female Support Formula
What Makes nutraMetrix Isotonix OPC-3® Unique?
NutraMetrix Isotonix OPC-3® is an isotonic-capable food supplement that is made from a combination of bilberry, grape seed, red wine and pine bark extracts, and citrus extract bioflavonoids, all found to be powerful antioxidants. Oligomeric proanthocyanidins (OPCs) are bioflavonoids (complex organic plant compounds) found in fruits, vegetables and certain tree barks that provide exceptional nutritional benefits to the human body. Studies have shown OPCs to be up to 20 times more powerful than vitamin C and 50 times more powerful than vitamin E in neutralizing free radicals. Isotonix OPC-3 contains the only isotonic form of Pycnogenol® in the world. Pycnogenol is a natural plant extract from the bark of the French maritime pine tree and the most clinically researched and potent bioflavonoid.*
Primary Benefits of nutraMetrix Isotonix OPC-3®*
The most powerful antioxidant supplement on the market today! Provides complete antioxidant protection.
- Combats free radicals
- Demonstrates anti-inflammatory activity and promotes joint health
- Helps maintain healthy cholesterol levels
- Helps maintain healthy circulation by strengthening capillaries, arteries and veins
- Promotes/Supports healthy blood vessel dilation
- Helps promote/support cardiovascular health
- Helps maintain joint flexibility
- Helps reduce mild menstrual cramping and abdominal pain
- Helps support visual health/visual acuity
- Potent free radical scavenger
- Promotes/Supports healthy nitric oxide levels
- Supports a healthy complexion
- Supports healthy blood glucose levels
- Supports healthy platelet activity
- Supports healthy sperm quality
- Promotes sinus comfort
Prime Time Performance for Men
The natural effects of aging on your body and mind can have serious consequences on your quality of life. A slowing metabolism and a decreased sexual appetite are just a couple of the realities that will affect you as you age. Our bodies constantly adjust to the environment by interpreting signals sent to the brain. The hypothalamus area of the brain functions as the command center and sends hormonal signals to the pituitary gland. In response to hypothalamic signals, the pituitary gland sends out hormones to numerous tissues throughout the body to stimulate and fine tune their activity.Given the combination of aging and stresses of modern life, men often experience a decrease in sexual desire, stamina and performance. Prime Time Performance Formula for Men is a potent herbal supplement for male libido. Prime Time Performance Formula for Men works via several mechanisms to support healthy male libido and support healthy sexual function. The ingredients have been shown to help the body maintain normal levels of testosterone (libido), epinephrine, norepinephrine, serotonin and dopamine (energy), and nitric oxide (erectile quality). These ingredients help to promote healthy erectile quality, and support overall sexual activity and performance.
Primary Benefits of Prime Time Performance for Men
- Promotes normal erections
- Promotes healthy erectile quality
- Helps maintain healthy testosterone levels
- Supports healthy sexual desire
- Supports healthy male libido
- Supports male sexual vitality
- Supports normal production of nitric oxide (NO)
- Promotes normal blood vessel dilation
- Supports normal blood flow to the genitals
- Supports athletic and physical performance
- Supports endurance and strength
- Promotes healthy sperm count and sperm motility
Heart Health System
Whatever your inspiration, the benefits of a healthy heart are worth the effort. Not smoking, maintaining a healthy weight, eating a diet rich in fruits, vegetables and whole grains, exercising regularly and taking the right supplements can all contribute to promoting cardiovascular health.
Clinical trials have shown that supplementing with omega-3 fatty acids (found in fish oil) may help to maintain normal levels of triglycerides and cholesterol, support healthy blood pressure and promote normal platelet activity. Maintaining healthy cholesterol and triglyceride levels, promoting optimal arterial function and supporting healthy homocysteine levels are all important to the overall health of the cardiovascular system.
The nutraMetrix® Heart Health™ System is comprised of Heart Health™ Essential Omega III Fish Oil with Vitamin E, Heart Health™ TriActive™ and Heart Health™ Advanced LipiTrim® Ultra, all designed to promote overall cardiovascular health. Taken twice daily,Heart Health™ Essential Omega III Fish Oil with Vitamin E provides the three grams of EPA† (eicosapentaenoic acid) and DHA† (docosahexaenoic acid) that studies reveal is an effective amount to promote overall cardiovascular health. nutraMetrix Heart Health™ Advanced LipiTrim® Ultra is a powerful antioxidant that contains 500 mg of Capros (Indian gooseberry; Phyllanthus emblica), an ingredient that has been used in Aruyvedic health practices for centuries, as well as the benefits of 250 mg of Prickly Pear (Opuntia ficus-indica) to help maintain normal cholesterol levels. Prickly Pear is also a source of antioxidants. The powerful formula also contains a 50% hesperidin from citrus aurantium.
A high concentration of hesperidin, like that in the Heart Health Advanced LipiTrim formula, is a polymethoxylated flavone that supports cardiovascular well-being.
Heart Health TriActive targets three major areas, the arteries, cholesterol and homocysteine levels to promote the healthy performance of the body’s cardiovascular system. This unique formula uses a combination of dietary ingredients that have been shown to safely and effectively support optimal arterial function and help maintain normal cholesterol and homocysteine levels.
†According to the FDA, supportive, but not conclusive research shows that consumption of EPA and DHA omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease.
±Capros is a registered trademark of Natreo, Inc. and is protected under U.S Patent No. 6,124,268
Primary Benefits of nutraMetrix® Heart Health System*
nutraMetrix® Heart Health™ Essential Omega III Fish Oil with Vitamin E
- Each daily serving provides 6000 mg of fish oil to supply 1800 mg of EPA† and 900 mg DHA†
- Helps enhance mood
- Helps maintain healthy levels of C-reactive protein
- Helps maintain normal blood flow
- Helps maintain normal cholesterol levels
- Helps maintain normal triglyceride levels in the blood
- Promotes a healthy complexion
- Promotes healthy blood pressure levels
- Promotes overall cardiovascular health
nutraMetrix® Heart Health TriActive™
- B vitamins promote the healthy formation of red blood cells
- Helps maintain a strong heart muscle
- Helps maintain normal homocysteine levels (which promotes cardiovascular and arterial health)
- Helps maintain normal levels of cholesterol
- Promotes a normal rate of cholesterol production
- Promotes absorption of healthy levels of cholesterol
- Provides antioxidant protection of LDL particles
- May help maintain healthy blood pressure levels
nutraMetrix Heart Health Advanced LipiTrim® Ultra
- Helps promote delivery of healthy levels of LDL throughout the body
- Promotes a healthy rate of cholesterol production
- Helps maintain healthy levels of total cholesterol, LDL cholesterol and triglyceride levels
- Supports healthy synthesis of triglycerides in the liver
- Helps maintain healthy blood glucose levels
NutraMetrix Vitamin D with K2
nutraMetrix Isotonix Vitamin D® with K2 contains vitamin D3, the metabolically active form of vitamin D, along with vitamin K2, a form of vitamin K which supports vascular health and calcium utilization. Vitamin D plays an important role in bone health, heart health and immune support, while working with vitamin K to support normal absorption of calcium and promote healthy arteries.
nutraMetrix Isotonix® Vitamin D is the first of its kind to deliver both of these powerful vitamins with isotonic delivery.
Vitamin K is included in nutraMetrix Isotonix® Vitamin D with K2 because of its unique partnership with vitamin D. Vitamins K and D work together to support calcium absorption and utilization. Vitamin K supports the normal delivery of calcium to the bones and promotes healthy arteries.At least two naturally-occurring forms of vitamin K have been identified and are known as K1 and K2. While there are many similarities between these two forms of vitamin K, they are distinguished by their important differences.
The most significant difference between K1 and K2 is their chemical structure which results in different pharmacokinetic properties. Vitamin K1 is retained primarily in the liver where, at high doses, it may interfere with the action of warfarin and other anticoagulant medications. Vitamin K2 has a different mechanism of action. It is transported primarily to bones and blood vessels. Vitamin K2 helps to maintain bone mass, support calcium utilization and promote elasticity of blood vessels. Some studies have concluded that vitamin K2 does not interfere with anticoagulant medications.
However, most products containing vitamin K (including K1 and/or K2) warn users taking anticoagulants not to take the product. If you are currently taking warfarin or another anticoagulant medication, you should consult your physician before taking any product containing vitamin K1 or K2.
Primary Benefits of nutrarMetrix Isotonix® Vitamin D with K2*
- Helps maintain bone health
- Supports the maintenance of bones
- Promotes normal bone mineral density/mineralization
- Helps maintain bone density/mass
- Helps to maintain bone mass/structure by supporting normal osteoclast activityPromotes the proper synthesis and functioning of important proteins essential for the proper utilization of calcium
- Helps maintain cardiovascular health
- Promotes healthy arteries
- Promotes healthy vascular system
- Promotes elasticity of blood vessels
- Helps maintain normal blood pressure
- Promotes healthy cells
- Supports immune health
- Women with low bone mass density have been found to be deficient in Vitamin K
- No Detectable GMOs
NutraMetrix TLS ACTS
Why Choose nutraMetrix TLS® ACTS Adrenal, Cortisol, Thyroid & Stress Support Formula*
Your job demands a lot of your time. Your family demands just as much, if not more. Trips to the mailbox are greeted by bills. Every day, life is taking its toll on you. Even in seemingly good times, stress is something we cannot escape; not only does it have a harmful affect on us mentally, but it can also wreck havoc on us physically – including in our waistlines.
When we are faced with stress, our bodies go into “fight or flight” response and certain hormones are released by the adrenal gland, hormones that would give the body a burst of energy and strength. This response used to be beneficial to our ancestors, allowing their bodies to physically fight or run away when faced with danger. But in today’s society, this response acts much differently, taking place as a result of stressful days at the office or traffic jam on your way home. The response is supposed to return to normal once the perceived threat is gone, but if the body is unable to return to normalcy due to increased stress levels, it could have a negative effect upon the body with symptoms including adrenal fatigue, suppressed thyroid function, an imbalance in blood sugar levels, and increased abdominal (adipose) fat.
One of the hormones released during this “fight or flight” response is cortisol, which increases blood sugar, suppresses the immune system, and aids in fat, protein and carbohydrate metabolism. Under normal circumstances, cortisol helps restore homeostasis after stress. The problem is that constant stress leads to a constant state of cortisol production, which stimulates glucose production. This excess glucose is typically converted into fat, ending up as stored fat. High cortisol levels can also lead to binge eating. Not only do high cortisol levels make you want to keep on snacking, but excess cortisol also contributes to storing more belly fat, which is known to be a bit harder to lose.
Cortisol levels also have a direct relationship with the thyroid, and they act synergistically with one another. Cortisol assists the thyroid hormone in working more efficiently, and the correct amount of cortisol – not too high or too low – supports normal thyroid function. When cortisol gets too high, triggered by the adrenal glands response to elevated stress, it causes a delayed response to the thyroid hormone receptors. When this occurs, the hormones aren’t allowed to work at optimal levels, leaving you feeling sluggish, leading to a higher chance of stress eating, and giving up physical activity.
When you’re battling adrenal fatigue, it is difficult to lose weight for several reasons. Not only are you exhausted and lack the physical energy to exercise the way that you used to, but those suffering with adrenal fatigue also crave high fat sweets and salty foods, turning to food as a way to comfort them and aid in assisting their exhausted adrenal glands. The combination of being sedentary, having no energy, and eating chips and cookies makes it seemingly impossible to lose weight, but there is hope, and it can be done without worsening your already delicate state of health, and without feeling famished.
TLS ACTS Adrenal, Cortisol, Thyroid & Stress Support Formula, specially formulated with Holy basil and Ashwagandha, works specifically to promote healthy adrenal gland function, cortisol levels and thyroid function to help control stress levels and minimize weight gain that is associated with increased stress. Unlike the competitors, TLS ACTS doesn’t just mask the problem of weight gain – it addresses the root of the problem by helping your body adapt to stress and assisting you with your weight management goals.
Primary Benefits of nutraMetrix TLS® ACTS Adrenal, Cortisol, Thyroid & Stress Support Formula*
- Acts as an adaptogen helping a body to appropriately respond to stress placed on it
- Helps body adapt to stress
- May help to reduce occasional fatigue associated with stress
- May help to minimize certain stress-related issues (weight gain, difficulty sleeping, etc.)
- May help to support normal hypothalamic-pituitary adrenal (HPA) functions
- May help support adrenal functions in times of stress
- Helps to promote healthy levels of cortisol
- Helps maintain healthy levels of both serotonin and dopamine
- Helps enhance and stabilize mood
- Helps to stabilize emotional responses to stress
- Promotes relaxation without drowsiness
- Supports/Improves mental clarity
- May help to maintain normal thyroid function
Prime Feminine Female Support Formula
Why Choose nutraMetrix® Prime™ Feminene Female Support Formula*
Menopause is a natural biological process, defined as the time when a woman has naturally ceased having menstrual periods for one year. Common symptoms associated with menopause are both emotional and physical. Emotional symptoms can include mood swings, difficulty sleeping, increased irritability, low energy and feelings of sadness. Physical symptoms are often pain during intercourse due to vaginal dryness, night sweats and hot flashes. Considering the average age of menopause in the United States is only 52 years old – while the age of onset varies and can occur anytime between 40 and 60 – these symptoms can be challenging for women still living a full and active life. In addition, prior to menopause, some women experience perimenopause, a time-period that can include many of the symptoms of menopause before menstruation actually stops.*
At an age when many women are still juggling a career, family, friends and commitments, dealing with the symptoms of menopause or perimenopause can leave women looking for some relief. Several scientific studies have demonstrated how select herbs, vitamins and minerals help to promote optimal female health especially during times of menopause or perimenopause, without the harmful side effects of unnatural alternatives.*
Premenstrual syndrome or PMS is another natural, biological process that women go through. It occurs for up to two weeks prior to menstruation, and has been associated with a deficiency or excess of hormones. Symptoms of PMS include increased levels of anger and stress, bloating, breast tenderness, abdominal discomfort, sadness, short-term fatigue, head discomfort, hostility, trouble sleeping, joint discomfort, mood swings, nervousness and tension. Needless to say, finding relief from PMS symptoms is also important to many women.*
nutraMetrix® Prime™ Feminene® Female Support Formula is a dietary supplement created to help reduce hot flashes and night sweats, as well as other mild symptoms commonly associated with menopause or perimenopause as well as PMS. It may help stabilize moods and keep hormones in balance during these challenging, yet natural, biological processes women go through.*
Specially formulated with select nutrients, nutraMetrix Prime Feminene includes herbs like black cohosh, dong quai, soy extract, wild yam and chaste berry. It also provides select vitamins to help with mood and stress. Prime Feminine helps women keep their bodies in balance resulting in a more balanced life. When juggling so many things in life, the last thing women want is to have unbalanced hormones and mood swings to deal with as well.*
Primary Benefits of nutraMetrix® Prime™ Feminene Female Support Formula*
- Helps to reduce hot flashes and night sweats associated with menopause
- Helps alleviate mild symptoms commonly associated with menopause
- Helps stabilize mood
- May help maintain normal hormone balance
- Helps counteract mild effects of PMS
- Helps maintain optimal female health