Vaginal Rejuvenation in Williamsville and Buffalo, NY
Dr. Bertolino was the First to Offer ThermiVa in Buffalo & Williamsville
What is ThermiVA?
This new technology, ThermiVa, uses radiofrequency energy to gently heat vaginal tissue, both externally and internally, to rejuvenate collagen. The treatments improve vaginal laxity and tighten and improve the cosmetic appearance of the external labial tissues. The result vulvovaginal youthfulness and a great sense of confidence and sexual wellbeing. Childbirth and the natural aging process affects changes that cause a stretching of the vaginal genitalia, leading to thinning of vaginal tissues that cause dryness, pain with intercourse, decreased orgasm, and urinary incontinence (stress incontinence).
This a 3 treatment package with noticeable effects after the 1st treatment. The effects lasting 18 months. NO PAIN, NO DOWNTIME. Done as simply as having a pap smear in an MD’s office. ” RECLAIM, RESTORE, REVIVE”. At Smooth Solutions Medical Aesthetics we want you to not only look great, we are committed to you feeling great, and restoring your confidence. Contact us today if you are interested or have any questions regarding this non-surgical vagina tightening procedure!
ThermiVa Reviews from RealSelf
Check out the reviews on ThermiVa from real people who have already had the procedure.
ThermiVa Frequently Asked Questions:
- What is ThermiVa?
- What is ThermiVa and how is it similar or different from labiaplasty?
- What type of female patient could benefit from ThermiVa?
- How should we treat undiagnosed pelvic pain? ThermiVa is an incredible treatment for the following complications, atrophic vaginitis, levator spasms, pain from lichen sclerosis, and hyperplastic dystrophy. Undiagnosed lesions or pre-cancerous conditions should NOT be treated.
- How old do you have to be? Age can be 18 and older.
- Can a woman be treated for ThermiVa with an IUD? Yes, as long as the IUD is not, and the uterus is not prolapsed.
- Can a woman on hormone replacement therapy be treated for ThermiVa? BHRT is encouraged in women for a number of beneficial reasons and ThermiVa can improve quality of life even better.
- What about women who have had a hysterectomy? Treat with ThermiVa to the vaginal cuff.
- Is there a change that occurs in a women’s periods after treatment? No. There are no changes to both the flow and length of cycles.
- Do patients need anesthetics pre-treatment? No. They fell comfortable, with a sensation of warm heat.
- How long are the procedures? Typically, 10-15 minutes foe the labial major and 15-20 minutes for vaginal tightening. There are 3 treatments 1 month apart.
- What about maintenance therapy? That should begin at 6 months for external structures, and 8-12 months for internal therapy.
- When can women resume sexual activity? Activities of daily living can resume right away, and sexual intimacy can resume same day as long as there is no abnormal bleeding.