Do you notice freckles, dark spots, or red, flushed skin when you look into the mirror? Are you unhappy with the appearance of your skin and want a solution that truly transforms its health? At Smooth Solutions Medical Aesthetics of Williamsville, NY, Dr. Jack Bertolino and his team can assist patients in improving their skin with a wide range of skin treatments and therapies. One popular treatment that can be used to enhance overall skin health and appearance is the photofacial. Using light-based energy, patients can improve their skin’s texture, tone, and complexion while addressing imperfections such as hyperpigmentation, scarring, and the early formation of fine lines and wrinkles.
Why might I consider a photofacial?
Photofacials have several benefits, which make them a highly desirable treatment for many patients who visit our practice. Below are a few reasons patients choose to have photofacials completed:
- To reduce the signs of aging. After the age of 30, our skin naturally begins to lose collagen and elastin, causing skin laxity that contributes to the formation of fine line and wrinkles.
- To remove years of sun damage. Hyperpigmentation such as sun spots and freckles are signs of sun damage that can be reduced or fully eradicated with the use of photofacial procedures.
- To enhance the skin’s health and appearance. Restore a more youthful and radiant glow to the skin with photofacial services. With regular treatments, patients can maintain healthy skin over time.
- To even out skin tone and complexion. If you struggle with redness and facial imperfections, the photofacial treatment can help!
- To reduce redness associated with conditions such as rosacea. Treating redness and flushing with photofacials is vital for patients who have been diagnosed with skin conditions such as rosacea.
Find out more about the benefits of photofacials
If you live in the area of Williamsville, NY and want to work with Dr. Jack Bertolino to enhance the appearance and health of your skin, connect with Smooth Solutions Medical Aesthetics by calling (716) 633-6100 to request a visit. Our office is conveniently located at 5839 Main Street in Suite #102 and accepts new patients.