With the holiday season over and resolutions made to be a better you for the year to come, why not consider Belotero Balance®, one of the FDA approved, injectable dermal filler treatments we offer at Smooth Solutions? Injectible dermal fillers are listed by the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery as among the most popular and successful aesthetic cosmetic procedures for men and women alike.
As you age, genetics, lifestyle choices, and cumulative exposure to the sun, act together to thin your facial skin, decreasing it’s elasticity and youthful appearance. The nasolabial folds that go from the side of your nose to the corner of your mouth can be filled in and smoothed out with an injection of Belotero Balance®.
Hyaluronic acid, a protective lubricating gel and a naturally-occurring substance in your body, is the main component of Belotero Balance®. It integrates with your skin’s collagen to treat fine lines, especially in sensitive areas of your face such as the vertical lines around your lips and under your eyes. Belotero Balance® binds with water to plump your skin and offers long-lasting collagen replacement.
• The visible improvements of a Belotero Balance® treatment can last up to nine months.
• Some patients may experience injection site inflammation which usually disappears within seven days.
• Belotero Balance® is strong enough to fill deeper wrinkles, yet soft enough to treat delicate vertical lip lines.
• Belotero Balance® treatments are not recommended if you are presently experiencing or have a history of severe allergies.
• It’s best to avoid exposure to the following for about 24-hours following treatment to avoid temporary redness, swelling and itching at the injection site:
• Extensive sun or heat exposure
• Strenuous activity
• Aspirin or anti-inflammatory drugs
• Alcoholic beverages
We are here to help…call to schedule an appointment, today: (716) 633-6100.