At Smooth Solutions Medical Aesthetics, Dr. Jack Bertolino and his team work with Williamsville, NY area patients to help them find solutions to improve their skin’s health and beauty. One treatment that is often requested by patients with various skin concerns is that of microneedling.
What Is Microneedling?
Microneedling is a minimally invasive skin procedure that uses very tiny needles that create small punctures in the skin. The punctures trigger the body’s natural healing response, stimulating collagen production and cell renewal. This helps reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, scars, stretch marks, and other signs of aging. The procedure can be done on any area of the body, and is usually performed on the face, neck, chest, and hands, to improve skin texture, tone, and pore size. The versatility of microneedling makes it a great solution for many of our patients who want to improve their skin’s overall appearance and health when several concerns exist.
What Are the Advantages of Microneedling Treatments?
Dr. Jack Bertolino finds that many individuals are proper candidates for microneedling and will see the benefits that treatment provides. Some of the advantages include the following:
- Microneedling is generally a safe and effective treatment with minimal risks or side effects
- Microneedling is an affordable alternative to expensive laser skin treatments
- Microneedling does not require any downtime, and results are often seen within a few days
- Microneedling can help treat a variety of skin conditions, including wrinkles, large pores, uneven skin tone, and acne scars
- Microneedling is suitable for any skin types and tones
- Microneedling can be tailored to your specific needs, whether you want to improve the appearance of your face, neck, chest, or other areas
Am I a Good Candidate for Microneedling Treatments?
Microneedling is an effective and safe treatment to help improve the appearance of the skin. Talk to your provider at Smooth Solutions Medical Aesthetics about whether or not this procedure is right for you. With proper care, the results can be long-lasting and reliable, ensuring beautiful, healthy skin each and every day! Call 716-633-6100 to request a consultation visit with our experienced provider, Dr. Jack Bertolino, and his team to learn more about this and other skincare services provided at this medical spa office.