For those who struggle with redness or acne, a variety of promising solutions exist, but none are quite like photofacial treatment. This type of treatment uses intense pulsed light to effectively treat a variety of skin conditions, giving you the natural, healthy-looking skin that you love. So, who can benefit from this treatment? Let’s find out.
Who Can Benefit from Photofacial Treatment?
A versatile, non-invasive treatment, photofacial skin care can be used on a variety of conditions, including:
- Stretch mark removal
- Acne treatment, including for acne scarring
- Sun damaged skin
- Skin redness and patchiness (uneven skin tones)
- Brown spots and freckles
It can be applied to the face as well as to the shoulders and neck and, in some cases, to the chest as well. This treatment can be one of the most effective ways to improve the way your skin looks and feels.
Key Advantages of Photofacial Treatment
As you consider whether this treatment is best suited for your needs, there are a few benefits to consider that it may offer:
- It can help to repair small blood vessels that often contribute to pigmentation concerns.
- It is a very safe procedure that can be done with no downtime or frustrating limitations.
- Over time, it can be used to reduce the signs of aging, helping you to have younger-looking skin.
- You do not need to invest a lot of time into the process, with sessions taking around 30 minutes from start to finish to complete.
- There’s no pain associated with this treatment. You may have some slight sensitivity, but most people suffer no discomfort from this treatment.
If these types of treatments sound like they could be ideal for you, it may be time to set up a consultation with a skincare specialist to discuss your needs.
Schedule a Consultation for Your Skin Conditions Today
Dr. Jack G. Bertolino, MD, offers a wide range of skincare treatment options in Williamsville, NY, using the most advanced care and innovative treatments, including photofacial treatment. Set up a consultation now by calling 716-633-6100 or filling out our contact form online.