At Smooth Solutions Medical Aesthetics, we offer a wide selection of treatments that can be used to achieve better skin and improved body contours. Our team of professionals consult with patients to understand their goals and then offer solutions to help them achieve them. Patients who are interested in contouring certain areas of the body without invasive plastic surgery may instead want to ask our team about fat transfers.
How to achieve a better buttocks with fat transfers
While gluteal implants and the “Brazilian butt lift” are common contenders for improving body contours, these do require significant downtime and may increase a patient’s risk of developing infection. These procedures are also pricey. Instead, many patients love the idea of adding curves and volume to the buttocks area in another way with fat transfers. Fat transfers involve two parts—first, fat is removed from another area of the body where excess is available, and then the fat is injected into specific areas of the buttocks to achieve the final result. Because the patient is using their own fat, there is no risk or concern of allergic reactions or rejection. Patients also have a much shorter recovery time with fat transfers versus surgical interventions that may be used.
What are the advantages of fat transfer for buttocks augmentation?
There are several reasons why patients may choose to have buttocks augmentation performed. Some of the benefits of this treatment include:
- Less chance of rejection to the patient’s own fat cells
- Natural-looking changes that don’t appear as having “work done”
- Improvement in another area of the body with fat removal
- Less invasive experience which means reduced recovery and downtime
- More affordable option when compared to surgical alternatives
- Less risks to the patient by choosing a non-surgical approach
- Less bruising, numbness, and swelling than surgery
- Faster return to work and other normal daily activities
- Long-lasting results that ensure improved contours
Call Dr. Jack Bertolino today
Williamsville, NY area patients who are interested in fat transfers are welcome to discuss their needs with our team. We are conveniently located at 5839 Main Street, Suite #102 and can be reached by phone at (716) 633-6100.