In 2014, liposuction was the most frequently performed cosmetic surgery in the country. At our practice, we noticed the same trend. Generally, men and women seek liposuction because it eliminates pockets of fat that do not respond to diet and exercise efforts.
The following examples portray how a quick, non-invasive liposuction procedure goes a long way.
- Liposuction can help restore your pre-baby curves following childbirth. There’s no use worrying about those post-childbirth muffin tops and love handles because liposuction, often done together with a tummy tuck, will help you turn that flab to fab!
- Fat reduction via liposuction in the neck and jawline can help you achieve the naturally slim, smooth, and beautiful neckline you’ve always coveted. Neck liposuction may be done along with a neck lift or Botox injections to further enhance the neck area.
- For males suffering from gynecomastia (abnormal breast enlargement), a liposuction procedure will not only help you remove excess fat in the chest area but also remove the source of embarrassment and self-esteem issues associated with gynecomastia.
- Liposuction can tighten those jiggly arms! For most women, tricep dips are not enough to reduce fat and tone the upper arms. An arm lift may be done if loose skin is also a concern.
- Unattractive bra rolls can be eliminated with liposuction, too!
Schedule a consultation with us to learn more about ways that can you can benefit from liposuction!