Some are born with long, lovely lashes; unfortunately, some are not. A walk down memory lane conjures up furry false lashes and tiny tubes of glue. Did you ever try them for prom, only to find one of them making its way down your cheek during a slow dance?
Dr. Bertolino offers a solution that will add length, thickness, strength and fullness to your upper lashes. It’s called Latisse™, and it can noticeably transform your face and eyes and intensify your expression with naturally beautiful, plentiful eyelashes.
Have you ever wondered about the life cycle of an eyelash? Well, wonder no more. Your lashes have a short growth phase of about 30 to 45 days, with a life span of three to four months before they drop out and a new lash cycle commences. Here’s how Latisse™ can help:
- Latisse™ is a prescription treatment for a type of hypotrichosis (permanent loss or reduction of lashes) and is designed to help your body’s natural eyelashes grow longer, fuller and darker.
- Latisse™ also helps prevent breakage and increases flexibility.
- Latisse™ is the first and only FDA-approved treatment for lashes.
- The results of Latisse™ lash treatment are gradual.
- In clinical trials, the majority of Latisse™ patients saw significant improvement after only two months. And after four months, 78% of patients noted improvement.
- The Latisse™ serum is applied sparingly, like eyeliner, on the upper eyelids at the base of the lashes once a day, at bedtime. A tiny amount should be used, slightly touching the root area. It should not be applied to the lower lid area.
Additional tips: Avoid contact from Latisse™ with the eye itself, and be sure to tell us if you have a history of eye pressure problems, such as glaucoma.
Using Latisse™ will strengthen your lashes by preventing lash loss and breakage, and will protect your lashes from the effects of the environment. Your lashes will become thicker, darker and fuller. Deep-six those fake lashes and tiny tubes of glue for good, and call us today to