You may have seen videos on Instagram or Youtube of people getting a vampire facial in which they use their own plasma to help restore youthfulness and volume to the skin. And although the thought of having your own plasma taken from your blood and smeared across your face may sound like something more out of a horror movie than real life, it has gained real popularity because, well, it works.
As a similar treatment that we also offer here at Jack Bertolino’s office, the vampire breast lift has more and more women intrigued by this procedure. So, what is the vampire breast lift and what are its unique benefits? Let’s take a closer look.
What Is a Vampire Breast Lift?
Similar to a vampire facials, a vampire breast lift uses platelet-rich plasma (PRP) to help restore certain growth factors in the breasts and cleavage area. After the red and white blood cells have been removed from your blood, it is known as platelet-rich plasma that contains healing properties such as cytokines to help with tissue rejuvenation.
What Are the Benefits?
- There are several unique benefits of a Vampire breast lift including the following:
- Enhances the color and texture of skin from aging blood supply.
- Improves the shape of the breast tissue as well as improve sensation from aging and breastfeeding.
- Enhances the decollete and improves wrinkling from age and sun damage.
- Enhances cleavage from implants that have pulled the breasts apart over the years.
If you are interested in learning more about our vampire breast lift or any of our other procedures, schedule your consultation with Dr. Jack Bertolino at our office today: (716) 633-6100.